Beautiful retro atomic spinning meteor design that will suit any room in your home.
High quality mid century style wall clock hand made in our Holbeach, Lincolnshire workshops in the UK.
A collector’s item in the future.
Designed by David JJ Breese
The Royale High Pressure Glossy Laminate Back is manufactured on machines developed in house.
- Good quality silent sweeping second hand quartz movement.
- Runs on a single AA Battery (battery included within the UK).
- Anodised aluminium hour, minute and second hands.
- Colour enamelled metal face in your choice of colour and cream 1950’s Welby style.
- Convex crystal glass face cover.
- Nickel chrome plated metal bezel.
- For wall hanging – Screw & Raw Plug supplied.
The clock measures 22 centimetres (8 1/2 Inches) Wide x 24 centimetres (9 1/2 inches) high, the face is 17 centimetres (6 3/4 inches) in diameter and when hanging the distance from the wall to the front of the convex glass face cover is 4cms (1 ½ inches)
This clock will be delivered to you in secure new purpose designed packaging by Royal Mail 24 Signed for within the UK or by Tracked & Signed For couriers to the USA