Beautifully made 1950’s retro style 32 Ray Starburst Wall Clock.
Made in the same way & using the same materials as similar clocks produced in the 1950’s & 60’s.
Each clock is hand made with great attention to detail in our Holbeach, Lincolnshire workshops in the UK.
A collector’s item in the future.
Designed by David JJ Breese
- 32 removable hand waxed solid teakwood rays in a medium walnut finish.
- Colour enamelled metal face Mid Century style in Tangerine & Cream.
- Convex crystal glass face cover.
- Antique Bronze powder coated metal bezel & main frame.
- Good quality silent sweeping second hand quartz movement.
- Runs on a single AA Battery (battery included within the UK).
- Anodised aluminium hour, minute and second hands.
- For wall hanging – Screw & Raw Plug supplied.
The clock measures 69 centimetres (27 Inches) Wide from tip to tip, the face is 18 centimetres (7 inches) in diameter and when hanging the distance from the wall to the front of the convex glass face cover is 5cms (2 inches)
This clock will be delivered to you in secure purpose made packaging by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for within the UK.
We will post worldwide by signed for couriers at cost.
FREE SHIPPING TO ADDRESSES IN THE UK & THE USA